Support from Caliope
Report bugs and features
If you have any bug to report or have a wish for an improvement or new feature, you can use anyone of the following methods to let us know:
We understand that support is vital in the radio and television industry. That's why a support contract entitles you to the following:
- All updates and new versions of our software.
- Unlimited telephone or Skype support.
- Remote support via remote desktop software.
- On-site support if necessary.
We think that it is important to have a clear schedule for the release of our software. That's why we have created a release calendar for our products. On Air Suite's release calendar can be viewed here.
After you've reported a bug, we'll classify it and take the appropriate action. We will classify your bug according to the following list:
- Critical error: This is a bug that makes it (almost) impossible to work with the application and no workaround for the issue is known to exist.
- Serious error: This is a bug which makes it (almost) impossible to work with the application. A workaround for the problem does however exist.
- Error: This is a bug that seriously affects the efficient use of the application. However, it is possible to continue working, with a workaround if necessary .
- Improvement: A suggestion to make the application more user-friendly or increase its functionality.
- New general feature: A request for an improvement of the application which will benefit our customers in general.
- New specific feature: A request for an improvement that is specific to your organisation.
- No bug (no further action). We will not take further action. The reason for this will be provided.
As soon as your bug is classified, we will take action according to the following list:
- Critical error: Work will begin immediately after we receive the bug and Caliope will try to eliminate the bug as soon as possible. You will be notified about progress and, once the issue has been resolved, a bugfix or workaround will be presented to you.
- Serious error: You will receive a short impact analysis within 1 working day. This analysis will describe how the bug will be fixed and how long we expect this or a workaround to take. As soon as the bug is fixed or a workaround is found, Caliope will present the bug fix or workaround.
- Error: You will receive a short impact analysis within 3 working days . This analysis will describe how the bug will be fixed and in which releases the bug will be fixed.
- Improvement: You will receive a short impact analysis within 5 working days . This analysis will describe how we are going to deal with the improvement and into which releases the improvement will be incorporated..
- New general feature: You will receive a notification about your request within 10 working days, stating whether and when it will be implemented.
- New specific feature: You will receive a quote within 10 working days. The quote will state the price and the date on which the new functionality can be implemented.
- No bug (no further action). Your request will not be dealt with. The reason for this will be provided.